Phone 01969 667096
Hawes railway station was opened in 1878 Midland Railway. It passed through Garsdale Railway Station, at that time known as Hawes Junction.
Hawes station was closed down in 1964.
It was abandoned for years but then later by The Yorkshire Dales National Park Authority who made it part of Dales Countryside Museum.
The Museum is well worth a visit as it give much information about the area and in-site to history of the area.
The train tracks still remain place
The Old Station House is now a B&B breakfast